Get with the green set with the Jamie Eco. Made from recycled fishing nets, ECONYL® is a practical, environmentally friendly nylon that not only helps to clean up our oceans but also minimises landfill. This ECONYL® backpack is a sustainable twist on our best-selling backpack.
- 100% ECONYL® regenerated nylon
- Matching pouch to attach to bag or buggy
- Hidden thermo-insulated side pocket
- 4 interior pockets, including zip compartment for valuables
- Oval-shaped luxury padded changing mat
- Water repellent & wipe clean lining
- Embossed rubber ‘Jem + Bea Recycled’ logo
- Silver finish metal zip on pocket
- Adjustable shoulder straps that attach to stroller handle
- Dimensions: H42 W35 D14 cm
- Weight: 0.75kg
Usage Note: Please do not use the grab loop at the top to hang the bag from your buggy, as it is not designed for this and can cause damage to the loop. Instead, use the clips on the shoulder straps.